me irl lol

 >>> 3/18/22

    Me irl guys yeah hahaha it's me vussie irl I am so cool and sexy and so intresting and everyone loves me and no one hates me anymore...im so nice and wonderfull to be around all the time everyone wants to be my friend and enjoys my company I'm, not a loser who is a neet that cries every night to themselves in the dark and think about everything that went wrong and tries to kill themselves and ends up failing all the time...im the best and no one can compare to me at all everyone else wants to be me or wants me and no one will lie to me and will be loyal just like how I am and I never loose friends and people who date me likes everything about me and not just my physical attributes and won't toss me away once they used me till there is nothing left to give and won't manipulate me and will only cherish me until one day we have to sadly part from eachother and I'm, not a dissapointment and im so cool im the best beacuse im vussie and whatever I do is because im vussie and everyone loves vussie



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haii

Destroy

New anime I watched!