Destroy

    >>> 3/18/22

     I have found out some random person messaged my s/o and are trying to make some moves on him...It's super obvious she just doesn't want to be only friends. I will find everything about her and ruin her life. She is the most plain-looking person ever too, I wish ill upon her and only her. But I do not have to worry about my s/o cheating on me because I know that I am better than her and my s/o has been trying to get with me months before we dated and we have been dating for a while now. I have never felt this sort of rage in a relationship where someone else tried flirting/getting with the person I was dating. This is a sign that I care deeply about my s/o and that I will kill her if she decides to do anything else than being "friends" I will destroy her and watch her cry in agony begging me to stop. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haii

New anime I watched!