New anime I watched!

>>> 3/24/22

    I recently just watched this anime I have been seeing on the internet these couple of months and I finally decided to watch it yesterday. It's watamote, I enjoyed it a lot and I heavily relate to the main character Tomoko. In some instances, I felt sad that I could actually relate so much to a character that it felt like I was watching an anime based on my very own life. She seems much more outgoing than I am so I could laugh when she would do things I wouldn't do and not feel so bad for her and myself at the same time. Either way, it is a good anime and had some great moments and sad moments as well. She reminds me of this other character from a manwha named Hooni from suicide boy but he is much more depressed and suicidal than she is, she is much more socially awkward than depressed so that's a difference between the two but I relate to them a lot and I wonder how they would react if they ever met each other lol. It would be an interesting crossover. Also, Tomoko acts a bit fruity to me lol, like in the moments with Yu, her friend she really made me laugh when basically simping over her and also insulting her(?) at the same time lol. Tomoko is an interesting character but I really enjoyed the anime overall. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haii

Destroy