Very devastated at the current moment

 >>> 7/1/22

Realized I will never have the chance of being with someone who I can be happy with and not end up being a piece of trash and that I'm only destined to be with people who hurt me and make me feel bad. (yes I broke up with my s/o like a month ago) Why can't I just be with them, they are really kind and are sweet, the way they carry themselves is something I respect and adore as well. I found out they think that when I'm flirting it's just me being platonic with them and now I realized I have absolutely no chance with them, especially since I would be too scared to outright tell them that I like them and even so I would still have a low chance of being in a relationship with them as well due to circumstances. It's upsetting but at the same time, I enjoy being single but knowing that they don't have any interest in me romantically whatsoever makes me feel sad and upset. That I'm, not someone they would consider being in a relationship with is really disappointing in a way. But there is some sort of silver line of hope that I found out about today, It's really not anything very huge and could just be interpreted as something friendly but others around me said that it's most likely something romantic and that made me a bit more hopeful and happy, but I just need to find out if they do or don't like me. Either way, it could end up really bad or really good, there is no middle ground in this situation for me if my true feelings come out. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Destroy

New anime I watched!

haii